What an NAB! If you walked past the EditShare booth in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, you would have had a hard time getting inside. For most of the 4 days in the desert, the booth was overflowing with customers.
If you weren’t able to join us here’s what you missed:
- Remote, cloud-based editing with Flow Story and AirFlow available today with every storage server we sell.
- Long a great companion to our storage, EditShare Flow MAM, is soon available as a standalone software for all kinds of competitive storage products. Got an Avid Nexis? Now you can run EditShare Flow on it!
“The power of our Flow MAM software is that it provides a unified view of all your assets, no matter where they are stored. On premise, in tape archives or in the cloud.”
- EditShare’s flagship EFS storage products continue to lead the industry, serving customers from the smallest ad agencies and public access facilities to large studio and 4k post production. Great new features include:
- QScan Automated Quality Control offers cost-effective compliance and delivery check capabilities; intuitive approach and versatile integration enables AQC across production/post production/delivery
- Emmy award winning innovation. (Yes, they let me hold the statue!)